The CySEC AML course is target towards personnel who wish to obtain the CySEC AMLCO Certificate.
The CySEC AML Certification Examination requires very good knowledge of the Prevention and Suppression of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Laws of 2007-2019 (“the Law”). Our team will make sure you receive this knowledge.
Persons who pass the CySEC AML Certification Examination can be appointed as AMLCO regulated entities. Successful candidates will then be registered in the AML Compliance Officers Register.
As per CySEC, “The objective of the examination is to ensure candidates can apply a level of knowledge and understanding appropriate for individuals engaged in the reception, transmission and execution of client orders and the marketing of Collective Investment Schemes.”
All participants will receive the FxAchieve preparation booklets that include the presentation notes printed and in PDF. In addition, participants will receive access to 5 sets of online electronic mock exams for the advanced which you can practice as many times as you need.
Chapter 1: Introductory Provisions
Chapter 2: Understanding Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Sanctions
Chapter 3: Legal and Regulatory Requirements
Chapter 4: The AML Compliance Culture
Chapter 5: Assessing and Managing Risks
Chapter 6: Know your Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
The course price is 300 euros including VAT
Through the experience pf the instructors, they have designed a very well-structured course to assist participants get the required knowledge to pass the course. We cover all the syllabus topics as required for the examination. From observation, FxAchieve has attained a 95% pass rate for those who follow our instructions!
To register and pay please click on “Add to Cart” above.
For questions please email us as email@example.com or call 25 123 245 or fill the form below
AMLCO Officer Job Description
- To lead the compliance function within the organization
- To coordinate operational activities and maintain compliance with legal whilst identifying any compliance related issues
- Prepare and submit compliance reports to the Board of Directors and regulatory bodies.
- Analyze regulatory developments, new compliance legislation and market developments and prepare proposals for management review
- Enforce organization standards, policies and procedures
- Prepare new and/or update existing policies and procedures to ensure compliance with CySEC rules and regulations
- Research regulations by reviewing regulatory bulletins and market standards behavior
- Analyse compliance data to support relevant decision making
- Responsible for training and agreements of the organization’s employees, clients, 3rd parties thus ensuring compliance